Aria Magnetic Lashes and Magnetic Gel Liner
Regular price $34.99
Aria flash lash magnetic eyeliner & eyelashes with applicator tweezer
Style: Long Wispy
steps for application
- Apply magnetic eyeliner along your lash line generously and let it dry fully before applying lashes, 1-2 minutes.
- Gently remove Flash Lash magnetic lash strip from the package. Using tweezers or fingers place strip as close to your lash line as possible along the eyeliner. Watch them immediately lock into place.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 on second eye.
- the thicker the eyeliner base the stronger and longer lasting the adhesion will be!
- these lashes can be trimmed to fit smaller eyes or for those who like to wear cat eye placement in the outer corners only!
- for correcting improper placement, ensure the eyeliner has not been pulled off by magnet. if so, reapply as needed and let dry fully again before re-positioning the lash!
- To remove lashes, simply lift them gently off the eyelid and place back in the compact for storage.
- To remove liner, use makeup remover as desired.
- Gently clean off magnets after each use to ensure liner residue is not blocking adhesion and to preserve the life of your lashes If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
aqua, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, propylene glycol, ethylhexyl glycerin, butylene glycol, peg-3 sorbitan oleate, steareth-21, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pvp, sorbitan sesquioleate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, ci77266 d&c black no 2, ci7499 black oxide of iron